Monday, May 22, 2017

Come for Tea!

Well, if you are coming to my house anytime soon, I'll be insisting on serving you tea.    Not because I like tea, which I do, but because I want to show off my cute garden tea cozy!  

I finished this tea cozy to take as a sample of what what else you can do with the flowers technique in my Secret Garden bag class at Quilt Canada.  

I know this is an odd shape for a tea cozy, but it fits my favorite Paderno teapot, which is kind of a different shape.   More taller than stout if you know what I mean.  


And while I was at it, I made a couple of pouches using the same techniques.   You have seen these before.   So quick and easy to make using up your colorful scraps.   



2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

Adorable beyond belief... love your tea cosy!!!

Unknown said...

I'll be looking forward to a class in this, Gail. hint hint.