Thursday, April 16, 2015

Gearing up to teach!

I'm excited to be back into the swing of things.   Take a look.  I've added a teaching link to the right hand side of my blog.    Since I am away most of the Winter, Spring and early summer and November are my prime teaching season.

This week I'm preparing to teach a Smart Wallet class at the Elm City Quilt Guild, a local guild.    I'll be seeing the students this Saturday to give them their kits and instructions for the class on the following Saturday.    These are very experienced quilters.   This class is a perfect way for these gals to stretch and learn a few new techniques.  

I'm kinda excited to get back into the swing of things after the winter away.  I've made all new samples, and even found a few more simplifying techniques.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Simplified techniques?!?!
Have hardware for 2 and plan to start them when I am feeling better. Share?

Anonymous said...

I love the wallet class!

Evelyn