Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sew Gail Mitchell

I sew/make a lot of small projects.   I give a lot of these small projects away, either as gifts or as donations.   I've made some home made labels before, but I came across a place that sells custom woven labels and in a flash, I ordered up 50 labels.    I received them yesterday and really like them.   They are a little on the expensive side, (approx 50 cents each) and the shipping charge is a bit excessive, but I really like them.    I've stitched one on a project that I have just started.   This label will be on the inside of the project, so where ever this project lands up, it will have my label on it.   
Nice, eh!

I got them at http://labelsandribbon.com/ if you want to check them out.


2 comments:

Diane B. said...

I love them Gail!! Just puts the finish on your nice small things. Diane

MissesStitches said...

Very cool, Gail! Good for you.