Sunday, March 23, 2014

Two Take-Along Bags

With just a little over a week before we make the three day trip home, I finished sewing up a couple of take-along bags.  The lime green one is a hostess gift for a friend of mine.   We will be staying at her place for a night or two before heading north.  And the dog biscuit fabric one is for her puppy.  She needs her own bag for when she travels, right???
My old travelling sewing machine is ready to be packed up now along with all the projects.  I may pick up my hand stitching project again if I feel the need to stitch.



4 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

perfect hostess gifts, Gail. I love mine, and my friends love theirs too.. that I made them (with your guidance)

Kathy said...

Nice bags G!!
Safe trip home Gail and Mert.

Sandra said...

Have a good trip home. Hope your driveway is shovelled....!!

Linda H said...

Hi Gail, Are you home yet?