Friday, July 29, 2011

Heading to the Maine Quilt Show

Today, Friday, I'll be spending the day in Augusta Maine. At the last minute, we decided to take a little trip to Maine for a few days. A reasonable hotel was hard to find, but we found one with a room available for 2 nights in Waterville Maine.   Of course, we'll be spending time at the big Maine Quilt show in Augusta. 

With Grammie Camp fast approaching, my sister and developed a list of supplies that we need.  I have this list with me, and we hit the stores yesterday.  We have a good number of the items on the list already.    Yippee.       I haven't found a copy of the McCalls Quilting magazine yet, but the lady in Joann Fabrics said they get their magazines on Saturday.  So I'll check on Saturday.  I really hope to find one.

Watch for pictures of my favorite quilts later tonight or tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I think contributors to the magazine should be given a free copy!!