Monday, June 6, 2011

Do you play Angry Birds?

I had some very important visitors after school today.  Yep, it's the triplets.  They're almost done school for the year.  It was a great sunny day, so we had an ice cream and spent some time on the back deck.  We were doing a bit of project planning. 

With the busy summer schedule coming up, we were selecting projects we would be doing.  Mitchell wants to do a blog and to sew some felt Angry Birds.  Caitlin also wants to make a blog and do some different Angry Birds too and make a dress.   Grace wants to design and make a dress and wants to do the pig from the Angry Birds...
Do you play Angry Birds?  I do.  But not very well.  I'm struggling with level 11.  If you know the game, you know, that's not very good.  Hopefully, I'm better at making Angry Birds with the kids, than playing Angry Birds.

I'm making a list and then off to Fabricville to get some felt and other supplies in the Angry Bird colors.  Then the kids will come by individually for a project day with Grammie. 

6 comments:

Linda H said...

Okay Gail, fill us in... What the heck is Angry Birds??

Vicki W said...

I am totally addicted to Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons and Angry Birds Rio! When I have trouble with a level I go to Youtube and search the level. There are all sorts of tip videos out there to help you out.

Donna's chitchat said...

we are over it now, but Terry and I played every night in bed while watching TV, and when he couldn't do one, he would pass it to me.. I would finish it, and then play the next level, and get mad, pass it to him, and he would finish it.. .it went on for weeks. We still play it, but not as much, and not in bed... it made for some strange dreams....

Quilt n Queen said...

There is nothing better than one on one with Grammie. Sorry never heard of Angry Birds, what is this Nana missing. Have a wonderful week...(o:

Uli said...

Angry Birds is awesome. I crocheted my boy one of the Angry Birds and now he wants all the other ones, too.

Mick said...

Love all their projects :D! Can't WAIT to see the final products all blogged