Saturday, May 7, 2011

Quilt Day at Fabricville

After our Friday Girls coffee yesterday morning, I made a trip to Fabricville, because today was Quilt day at Fabricville.  They were having 50% off all quilt fabrics, batting, notions and other fun stuff.  

I bought all the fabric I needed to make 2 baby boy quilts and with my purchase, because I'm a local guild member, look what I got for free.   It's a goody bag with the following in it: 
  • A little Fons and Porter Booklet with 4 patterns
  • 2 fat quarters
  • A package of Needles
  • Gutermann white thread
  • Little green cutting mat
  • A Fabricville Key chain
  • all in a Fabricville Eco Bag.   
But that's not all.       The staff of Fabricville put on a very nice quilt display.   Have a look below.    Great Job Fabricville.  It was fun to see your special effort for the quilters and I hope you have another inspirational display in July when you have your Christmas in July sale on.   Thanks for the advance notice that I got in my goody bag.










3 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

It is so fun to get free stuff! I love all the quilts. I see a pretty sweet rag quilt there... Christmas in July you say... well, I know where there will be Christmas in August too.!

Karen said...

Nice quilt display...and I see a Spicy Spiral Tablerunner. Is it yours?

Anonymous said...

How much fun is that! Great to get the free stuff. I had no idea there was such a day being promoted for us quilters. I will look into that for next time. Lucy
(ps - love the LeMoyne Star)