Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What's for supper tonite?

I've been dying to try my friend Linda H.'s Turkey Braid ever since she posted it after on New Years Eve.   I saved 2 cups of left over turkey just for this...   So last night we had it.  It was a breeze to make and it was Yum-mm-my....It's a large recipe, so we have enough for supper tonight too.   Next time you have turkey, why not save some leftovers and give it a try.  I know this is a keeper of a recipe for us now.  Thanks Linda.



I have another hour done on the Itty Bitty Boy quilt.  Now I just want it to be done because I have other things I want to do before the weekend.  So today, my one hour a day thing, is going out the window and I'm going to sew, and sew and sew some more until it's done.   It's impossible to see from the front of the quilt, but I chose to do the stitch in the ditch for the argyle part of the quilt.  I like it.    The next time I show this quilt, it will be quilted, bound and ready for the new baby boy...Jackson. 

3 comments:

Karen said...

I drooled over that recipe when Linda posted it too and plan to make it. It looks so impressive.
Can't wait to see your quilt!

Linda H said...

SO glad you liked the Turkey Broccoli Braid - it IS yummy isn't it? Now my mouth is watering...hmmm, may have to go looking for a chicken or turkey for roasting...
Jackson is one lucky little boy! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Your quilting is magnificent. Lucy