Saturday, January 15, 2011

St. Dunstan's Raffle Quilt - Week 3

I've made a little progress this week.  Mostly today, as a matter of fact.  The end is near on this and I'm getting distracted by other projects. 

The inner green border has been applied, and I have 2 of the 4 vine borders done.  I hope to have the other two done tomorrow.  The final step will be to sew the borders to the quilt and connect up the vines.

Autumn Swirl.   Do you like the name?  I'll be making the label this week. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the name!

Donna's chitchat said...

I love the quilt, its beautiful.. and a perfect name.

Lee said...

Sounds like a good one.

Linda said...

Great name! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hope to see it before you have to pass it on. It looks great. Linda G

Donna's chitchat said...

stop sewing and pay attention to ME!