Sunday, January 23, 2011

Betty Boop

Do you remember Betty Boop?  

She was my one of my favorite cartoons when I was a kid in the 50's.     Last year I got a T-shirt nightie that had Betty Boop on it, and Aurora loves to look at my Betty Boop.  

So because she was visiting today, and tomorrow, I decided to stitch out a Betty Boop for Aurora's little blanket that she puts patches on.   We'll stitch it on her blanket tomorrow...  But for now, she's thrilled to have a Betty Boop patch to admire... And she's loves that Betty has a little doggie...


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! That must have 22,000 stitches in/on it!
Good job Aurora, helping your Grandmother make Betty Boop!!

Donna's chitchat said...

I love Betty Boop too.... Aurora is tooooo cute..!

Linda H said...

Betty Boop is the Best!