Thursday, September 16, 2010

What will they choose?

I can't believe its that time of year again. The time when I take an hour or two and look through all my quilt books and photos for good suggestions for St. Dunstan's next raffle quilt.
.
So here I am, all armed and ready for our meeting this afternoon. I have many bookmarks in 8 or 9 books and I have a fist full of photos of quilts. Most photos were taken at local quilt shows and then I have other photos of quilts that I thought would be great for their annual raffle.
.
The Square Dance quilt that I did for them last winter is proving to be a bit too much quilting for them. It's still on the frame so I'll see if I can get a picture of it this afternoon. They're running a bit behind because this summer was unusually hot and they lost a few weeks of quilting. Anyway, the bottom line is that they're looking for something a bit simpler to quilt... I'm translating that to mean they just want to quilt straight lines for this next one.
.
So I'll share with you this evening, what they chose.

No comments: