Monday, June 21, 2010

Dark Chocolate Beauty - Done

I'm so pleased to show you my finished Dark Chocolate Beauty. This beauty, while it looks quite random, has a center of leafy batik greenery. The spikes have some coordinating green batiks which show off the beautiful golds and reds.

I was sure that the free-motion quilting would not show up in the pictures, but I'm pleased that you can indeed see it.

Next week, this Beauty will be going to my daughter Carrie who lives in Moncton. She has the perfect large round dining room table that this beauty will look lovely on.

10 comments:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Gail,

Your Beauty is very stunning. I am sure Carrie will absolutely LOVE it.

The cake that Caitlin decorated looks very very neat. I am sure she had a ball creating it for her grandpa.

I also Loved the GOLF cake. I am sure you hubby loved it too.

See you soon. Hugs Judy

Linda said...

Wow! Your Beauty is gorgeous. Your feathers are great. Great job!!

Karen said...

WOW!!

Caroline @ Artfully Caroline said...

I wish I had your skill. It looks fabulous !

Vicki W said...

It is a beauty for sure!

Unknown said...

Just absolutely beautiful!! I love it!!

Joanne said...

Your FMQ is stunning!!

Jaye said...

Love the way you combined the Drunkard's Path blocks and New York Beauty blocks. Very nice work and thanks to Vicki for pointing me your way.
Jaye
http://artquiltmaker.com/blog

Anonymous said...

I love your choice of fabrics - it is beautiful!!!!!! Bernice

cpm said...

SPECTACULAR!!!! WOW WOW WOW!