Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Take-Along bags II

It's hard to tell, but here are the sewn components to make the six take along bags that I spoke of last week. Last week I cut the kits out and said I would not allow myself to work on them until my blue quilt was done or a snow day came.

Well, my blue quilt is not done and we haven't had a snow day.


The kits were sitting on my cutting table and were just to irresistible not to do a little work on.


Here are the 12 sides: layered, sewn, trimmed, and turned right side out and pressed, and 6 zipper panels all sewn ready to be applied to the side panels.


That's it, I'm not working on these any more until my blue quilt is done.

2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

you are a nut.... I wish I had your sewing drive!

Linda H said...

Such control!!! But don't you find that sometimes having a project "waiting" gives you the push to get something else done? It works for me too! Can't wait to see that Blue Quilt! Have you come up with a name yet?