Monday, December 21, 2009

Favorite Ornaments 2009

I just have to give you a glimpse of my tree this year. At our final Friday Girls coffee break of the year, we did a little Christmas ornament exchange. I randomly chose a small light package in a pretty organza fabric reusable giftbag. Inside were two beautiful quilty polymer clay tree ornaments. They came from Lee who bought them at the annual Christmas in the Village event which is held in nearby Gagetown. Can you spot them? They are the yellow star and the blue 4-patch block. I love them. Thanks Lee.


For a few years now, I make and decorate gingerbread with the kids and somehow I always forget to keep a few for my tree. So earlier this week, I made and decorated a dozen cookies for my tree. They give a nice gingerbread smell to the tree.

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

obviously, you don't have a dog!!!!

I love your little ornaments... we are decorating the tree tonight...